- Admissions, passports, offer letters, CAS requests
Pre-arrival checklist for new starters
Completing these actions before you arrive will ensure a smooth start. Go ahead and tick them off your list.
- Please read through your unconditional offer letter in full, including our terms and conditions.
Please ensure you are fully aware of the tuition fees payable to Brunel Pathway College, and subsequently to Brunel University London. Please note that Brunel University London (Partner University) tuition fees provided in the offer letter are subject to change as the University reviews their tuition fees on an annual basis. Updates are regularly published on www.brunel.ac.uk
Before applying for your student visa, we highly recommend you review your CAS statement to ensure accuracy.
If any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Apply for accomodation
- Once you have been issued with a Brunel Student number (7 digit number) you can apply for a room on the Brunel University London
- All of our halls are on campus so you'll only be a ten minute walk from your lectures, seminars, Library and study spaces. We have a range of different room types and prices that include all bills, explore the options here.
- If you decide to live off-campus click here to find out more
Apply for your student visa
- Apply as early as possible, if you are waiting for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance), you can prepare for your supporting documents in the meantime.
Register for our upcoming webinars
Preparing to leave
- There are a few things you need to consider before you leave home and travel to the UK, find out more by clicking the button below.
- There are three stages you need to complete in order to be fully registered with Brunel University London Pathway College:
Book your airport pick-up
- Once you have received your UK Study Visa and have booked your flight to London, please complete the online form below to arrange your transfer to Brunel University London Pathway College.
Register with the Doctors
- You can choose to register with our on-campus Brunel Medical Centre or any other GP surgery in the UK
Connect to the internet
- Make sure you connect your laptop, tablet or smartphone to our Brunel WiFi
Open up a UK Bank Account
- Click on the link below with more information about the choice of banks, documents you require and key contacts for support
Travel in London
- Uxbridge is part of the London transport network, so you can use your contactless debit/credit card, or buy an Oyster Card to use on buses, the tube and local trains. You will be eligible to apply for a student Oyster through the TFL (Transport For London) website.
- Walk, cycle, bus or drive - there are lots of ways to get to campus, find out more using the link below
Download our Arrival / Pre-Departure Guide
- Click on the link below to download our Arrival Guide
- Click on the link below to download our Pre-Departure Guide Booklet
Collect Keys / Student ID
- Click on the link below to find out where to collect your accomodation keys
- Collect your ID from the Student Centre during the week, Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pm and on Friday from 10am to 4.30pm
Collect Keys & Student ID
Relevant Blog Posts
- Students at Brunel University have put together useful blog posts to help share tips for international students arriving to the UK, have a read of some of them below: