What is UniSmarter?
Brunel University London Pathway College in partnership with UniSmarter is offering students in India the opportunity to undertake a 14-week online intensive preparation programme.
Students study four modules to complete Semester 1 of their First Year Studies with UniSmarter, and then travel to London and complete their Semester 2 at Brunel University London Pathway College.
The available degree options include:
- Business and Management BSc (Hons)*
- Accounting and Business and Management BSc (Hons)
- Marketing Management BSc (Hons)
- Human Resource Management BSc (Hons)
- International Business BSc (Hons)
Why choose UniSmarter?
Tailored for success
UniSmarter’s online program offers live sessions, and a “personal tutor” model. You can speak to your tutors 7 days a week by phone, text, email, or chat. This model has demonstrated a 90% success rate in online learning.
Get a head start in your program by starting right away. Each module is just 7 weeks in duration, so you can complete them while you prepare to go overseas.
By starting online, you can save up to 65% on costs - with no extra housing, living or travel expenses - while you earn credits in your overseas program
The college has multiple intakes for students to join. Please check which intake is available for your chosen degree programme below:
BSc Business & Management
BSc Accounting and Business Management
BSc Marketing Management
BSc Human Resource Management
|BSc Human Resource Management||✓||✓||x|
UniSmarter Semester 1 entry requirements:
English entry requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 with no sub scores less than 5.5 (or equivalent)
Academic entry requirements:
- Completion of 10+2/intermediate with a minimum grade of 50% from CBSE, ICSE, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujrarat, Karnataka or West Bengal; minimum grade of 60% for other regions.
UniSmarter tentative tuition fees
- INR 81,000 + GST (18%) per module
- GBP £792.99 fixed to an exchange rate as at 18.08.2021
- A 10% discount will be applied if you pay for 4 modules upfront.\