You must enrol before you can begin your studies with Brunel University London Pathway College at Brunel University London.
This section covers essential matters relating to your studies at Brunel University London Pathway College such as BRP collection, enrolment procedures and Police registration.


View our Induction Webinar below that will help answer frequent questions about enrollment and registration: 



Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) collection

On completion of your successful visa application, you will receive a Home office decision letter along with your 30-day travel visa. The decision letter will state where you will need to collect your Biometric Residence Permit. There are two collection points:

  1. Brunel University London Student Centre which is located in Zone D, on Brunel University London's campus, see map here
  2. The Post Office (usually in Uxbridge) but check your Home Office letter

Where you collect yours will depend on what you chose as your ALC (Alternative Location Code) on your visa application.

Students that are under the age of 18 that are required to collect their BRPs from the Post Office will need to be accompanied by a ‘responsible adult’. Please check UKCISA website on more information, or contact Brunel University London Pathway College Admissions at info@pathway.brunel.ac.uk.

Enrolment Process

What you will need for enrolment

Key original documents are required for your registration at Brunel University London and Brunel University London Pathway College. You will not be able to enrol or begin your studies if you do not bring the below documents with you:

  • Original Academic & English qualification (that you have used to apply for this course e.g. IELTS certificate, school diploma or previous degree certificate)
  • Original Passport & Visa/BRP card
  • Original Police registration certificate (if applicable)
  • Details of you Accommodation e.g. landlord contract, letter confirmation from relative

If you have made a visa application in the UK and do not have the above documents, you are required to bring your original Client Care letter or a UKVI Letter and your proof of postage receipt with you to enrolment.

Receive your Brunel University London ID

Firstly, you will need to complete your enrolment at Brunel University London by visiting the Brunel University London Student Centre located inside the Howell Building. Once you have completed your enrolment, you will receive your Brunel University London Student ID card and this will give you access to all the services and facilities on Campus.

Complete your enrolment at Brunel University London Pathway College

After receiving your student ID card, you should proceed to Brunel University London Pathway College, located on the ground floor of the Russell Building in square F3 (see map) to complete your enrolment. Here you will receive your timetable and an Orientation Pack containing important information.

Arriving late?

Students who arrive after the Orientation Week must inform Brunel University London Pathway College of their arrival date, so that the team can arrange for you to attend an alternative session. 

You CANNOT attend classes until enrolment is completed.