Tips for Safety on Campus
Uxbridge is a safe town within Greater London, but it is always good to be aware of your surroundings and take sensible steps to look after yourself and your belongings.
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Have precautions in place when going out – especially if you’re alone
- Watch how much you drink – your friends too
- Register your belongings
- Insure your possessions
- Make sure your house is secure
- Be extra careful with your car or bike
- Keep personal details safe
- Install security software on your laptop
- Be extra careful with money – cash and online
The Complete University Guide has some more advice about staying safe at university.